Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Girl vs Food (day 2)

Today I will also include the supplements I am taking and my water comsumption.  My goal for today is to resist the temptation to snack after dinner.  I will be going to a brewery at dinner time so I will be eating my own dinner at home, then allow myself 1 beer and water while there.  I really need a replacement habit for nighttime snacking--maybe knitting?  I'm not the knitty type, but maybe I could just make blankets.  They take a long time, are simple, and very useful.

Weight: 155.5 (+.5)

6:20 am: 2 mugs of coffee w/truvia and organic unsweetened almond milk, psyllium capsule w/8 oz of water
7:30: 1 glass of water with supplements (fish oil, fenugreek, digestive enzymes)
8:08: 6 oz water, large bowl of hemp seed granola w/almond milk
9:00: 10 oz water
10:30: spinach, blueberries, canteloupe, banana blended into a smoothie
12:30: whole grain toast with 1/2 avocado, tomato, cucumber, spinach.  multigrain crackers w/hummus
5:00: glass of merlot, quinoa w/onions, garlic, mushrooms, and spinach
6:30: 2 Laurelwood porters
7:30: ~10 french fries
9:00: ~2-3 cups of hemp seed granola

Needless to say today was a major fail in my battle against food.  Feeling lots of self-loathing.

No comments: