Monday, September 13, 2010

Girl vs Food

Rather than spending any more time whining over how and why I feel so unhappy with my body, I've decided to track everything I put in my mouth.  I'm not going to waste time searching how much fat and calories are in everything at first...I'm just going to admit to all the snacking in hopes of truly understanding why I am all of a sudden so overweight. 

In doing this, I hope to be able to figure out why I've been trying to lose weight for 2 months and have not lost a single pound.  Am I eating too much?  Am I not active enough? Is there some other reason?  Do I need to see a doctor?

So here is what I have consumed today....

Monday 9/13
Weight 155

8:00 am: large bowl of hemp seed granola w/almond milk, 2 large mugs of coffee w/almond milk & truvia
9:30: small banana
1:00: large salad w/spinach, dried cherries, apples, walnuts, raspberry vinagrette, 6 slices of baguette w/olive oil
1:45: ~15 whole grain crackers w/hummus, jolly rancher
7:00: grilled bone-in chicken breast, 1 ear of corn w/salt & pepper, large helping of green beans w/salt,  glasses of red wine
8:00: bowl of kashi 7 grain honey cereal w/almond milk
9:00: a ton of cereal (maybe 2 cups)

No comments: