Monday, September 27, 2010

The battle rages on

Trying this post for the second time after Explorer shut down on me (I'm on the PC since I had to give my Macbook to my sub for work). 

I'm still fighting with the scale.  I took one day off my usual workout routine to have a family day (which included one off-plan meal) and I gained 2.5 lbs.  I know I shouldn't worry about weight especially while nursing a baby with intolerances to dairy and soy.  Weight Watchers begins at my work this week which means food journaling and point counting, so I'll probably do that here.  I'll post my food plan for the day in the morning and then report back with what I actually ate.

The positive side is that my running is going well.  I only burn 200 calories on each 30 min run/walk, but I'm building up to being able to actually do a real run in a few months.

Food Plan
B: oatmeal w/dried cherries & almond milk; coffee
L: spinach, banana, blueberry & flax seed smoothie
S: apple
D: spaghetti w/meatballs, 1 slice of french bread, small salad

Activity Plan
60 min Zumba class

No comments: