Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A blog post a day....

probably doesn't do much of anything, but I've decided to join ~semi-crunchy mama~ in the NaBloPoMo challenge this month just for shiggles.  I am always at such a loss for things to write about when I actually sit down to do it, so please have no expectations of prolific ideas or witty platitudes.  I doubt there will be any.

So what will I be blogging about this month?  Perhaps the transition from maternity leave back into the working mommy camp.  Yes, I've done it before, but this time is sure to be a different kind of challenge.  My little guy eats a LOT more than Ms. Zozu did (yes, she's a "Ms." as you're never too young to be a feminist) and he has food intolerances even when filtered through my breastmilk, so that makes the whole thing much more complicated.

I also had this grand idea of giving myself and the 2 or 3 people who read this blog some simple ideas for fighting the big corporate giants (aka capitalist pigs) and doing each of them.  I know how to do it, yet I find myself often too lazy to DIY and instead running to Target.

1 comment:

Kristen @ My Semi-Crunchy Life said...

I don't think I'll end up with anything too profound to say either, but I'm hoping a blog a day keeps my sanity in check.

Thanks for joining in!